Phentaslim: main active ingredients, safety, potential side effects.
Thousands of reviews are available about Phentaslim. And according to them, this popular fat burner seems to be truly effective for weight loss. At Supplements Advisor we studied the product, to get to know:
- its main active ingredients
- its benefits
- whether it is safe or not and if it works
- what are its potential side effects
- how it performs vs other fat burners
Basically, before ordering, we wanted to get to know more about its ingredients and components. Also we wanted to understand whether the supplement is safe or not, making sure it has no side effects. And here’s what we found.
What is Phentaslim?
For starters, Phentaslim is generally described as a:
- fat burner,
- dietary supplement,
- appetite suppressant
- metabolism booster, etc.
In addition, it claims to provide increased energy and improved mood.
It sounds powerful!
And what about the ingredients?
Ingredients & their properties:
Whenever you want to take any supplements, check out their ingredients. Also ask your doctor, to make sure that any of the components don’t interphere with your current medications. Green Tea – Caffeine – L-theanine – Panax-Ginseng – L-carnitine – Guarana seed – L-tyrosine – Cayenne Pepper – Niacin – Zinc – Black Pepper – Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12
Actually, Phentaslim is a blend of caffeine, vitamins and minerals. More in detail, it contains:
~ Green Tea
- are thought to enhance the thermogenesis of the human body, therefore boosting the ability to burn fat
- and to avoid accumulating new one. (Up to Ingredients)
Probably the most well-known and common stimulant in the world, caffeine has now been studied for decades. Scientific researches suggest caffeine to improve alertness and energy, while possibly giving a boost to the body’s metabolism as well. (Up to Ingredients)
It is an amino acid with psychoactive properties; it may help creating a feeling of relaxation, while reducing mental and physical stress. When paired with caffeine, L-Theanine is thought to provide even greater benefits. (Up to Ingredients)
~ Panax Ginseng
Sometimes referred to as “real ginseng”, Panax Ginseng is at its best when associated with exercise. Among its most appreciated effects: reduction of fatigue and a better muscular recovery. (Up to Ingredients)
Intake of this molecular ion is positively correlated with reduction of body fats, improvement in energy levels and fatigue recovery; even though the best results were found among elderly. (Up to Ingredients)
~ Guarana seed
A climbing plant native to the Amazon forest; Guarana has seeds that contain twice the amount of caffeine than the coffee seeds. This high concentration makes Guarana seed a very common ingredient in dietary supplements. (Up to Ingredients)
Although this amino acid is often recommended for appetite suppression purposes, scientific studies still need to provide evidence for its effectiveness. Tyrosine has shown good results in contributing to overcome fatigue and to boost energy levels. (Up to Ingredients)
Magnesium is a key mineral in the activation of ATP, the energy-pack of human body, thus improving energy levels. In addition, it may improve the digestion process by relaxing digestive muscles and neutralizing stomach acids. (Up to Ingredients)
~ Cayenne Pepper
- reducing the appetite
- and burning more calories due to its heat-inducing spiciness. (Up to Ingredients)
One of the two elements of Vitamin B3. Niacin plays a key role in metabolism by helping the body absorb energy from consumed food. And may therefore be helpful in preserving the integrity of the digestive and nervous systems. (Up to Ingredients)
This mineral is necessary for protein synthesis, allowing the body to obtain amino acids from food. In addition to a healthier metabolism, Zinc may also support liver health by reducing damages caused by free radicals. (Up to Ingredients)
~ Black Pepper extract
The scientific name for black pepper extract, i.e. the alkaloid responsible for the pungency of it – can improve the ability of the body to absorb nutritional compounds; thus it gets the most out of the food consumed. (Up to Ingredients)
~ Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12
While caffeine might be the most popular ingredient for weight loss, green tea and Vitamin B6 are able to accelerate metabolism as well. (Up to Ingredients)
3 main Phentaslim benefits
- As you may see from ingredients and their properties, the blend is a metabolism booster. Plus, Phentaslim is helpful for:
- reducing appetite
- and increasing energy level.
Does Phentaslim work?
Phentaslim’s formula is a natural and still powerful blend. And it can be effective as long as you:
- follow a dietary plan
- and do regular exercise.
Are there any side effects?
- Avoid to take it if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Consult your doctor before use; this especially if you have any medical conditions or are taking medications.
- And don’t exceed the recommended daily dose.
Phentaslim vs other fat burners
Similar active ingredients can be found in other fat burners, like the innovative PhenQ. Actually, it includes caffeine to stimulate metabolism as well. PhenQ is a popular solution to lose weight fast, even if you can’t exercise regularly. Natural and effective, it’s designed to make you lose 10 pounds per month (on average).
After testing PhenQ, we have noticed that:
- The OFFICIAL WEBSITE is professional, with scientific studies about PhenQ. It also provides a helpful Customer Service via Live Chat.
- On the website, you can purchase using your favourite payment method.
- After ordering, you are going to receive the product in about 2 working days.
- All the ingredients are natural.
- For those who can’t exercise, it’s still effective as it suppresses appetite.
- As soon as you start the treatment, your mood improves.
- Also PhenQ increases your energy level.
- Basically, your digestion improves and you stop eating unhealthy snacks.
- On average, you are going to lose about 10 pounds per month.
- Finally, PhenQ comes with a 60 days Money Back Guarantee. So you can try and you have nothing to lose…!
These are all the powerful supplements for weight loss that we recommend: