3-hour diet boosts your metabolism, so you can burn fat, slim down and get your healthy weight.
3-hour diet: definition
It’s a diet plan requiring you to eat every 3 hours. In particular, you need to eat 5 meals on a strict timetable. Timing is vital if you want to speed up your metabolism.
Not only that. Also you have to keep in check portion sizes and calories (otherwise you’ll gain weight instead of losing it!).
The 3-hour diet, has been designed by the fitness expert Jorge Cruise to speed up metabolism and help burn more fat.
This meal plan is based on the beliefs that:
- when you don’t eat enough and regularly, your body goes into a “starvation mode“, storing fat
- opposite, when you eat regularly – it tends to burn more fat
So thanks to such frequent and regular meals you can reset your metabolism.
Cruise expressly designed the 3-hour diet to reduce belly fat. By following it closely, you should be able to lose about 10 pounds in 2 weeks, no matter if you exercise or not.
The 7 rules to follow when you’re on a 3-hour diet
- Set up a time for each meal and eat at the same time every day
- Meals should contain about 1450 calories per day (in total)
- Have breakfast within one hour from rising, possibly at 7AM
- Eat every 3 hours
- Stop eating at least 3 hours before you go to bed
- Main meals should contain 400 calories each
- Snacks should contain 100 calories each
- You can have a mini-dessert that should average 50 calories
3-hour diet food list
Most of meal plans have a food list. But 3-hour diet has not. Seems like there are no “bad foods” as long as you don’t exceed with calories.
While there’s not any special food list, Cruise gives us strict rules to follow for portion sizes.
- “a Rubik’s cube” for a serving of carbs
- “a deck of cards” for proteins
- and “a water bottle cap” for dressing
Ultimately this meal plan promotes a balanced diet of vegetables, fruits, proteins and carbohydrates. By sticking to the recommended portion sizes, you will naturally tend to eat more vegetables.
Timetable and calories:
- 7AM – 400 calories (breakfast)
- 10AM – 100 calories (morning snack)
- 1PM – 400 calories (lunch)
- 4PM – 100 calories (afternoon snack)
- 7PM – 400 calories (dinner)
- Right after dinner: 50 calories (treat)
3-hour diet pros and cons
- 3-hour diet helps you manage hunger. In fact you know you will eat again very soon!
- You can choose your own foods and this is priceless! It makes this diet easy to follow. Other diet plans require a special menu and this is the reason why many of them fail.
- Ideal choice for those who skipped meals and tend to accumulate much weight. Thanks to 3-hour diet, you can reset your metabolism while losing weight.
- No time for exercising? This meal plan is good for you. In fact, exercising is optional.
- Not ready to give up your favourite food yet? With the 3-hour diet, you’ll still be able to eat it in small portions, while losing weight.
- As long as you follow the 3-hour diet closely you won’t need the help of dietary supplements like Phentaslim.
- Especially for those who are always on the go, it may be difficult to get organized and have meals at the same time every day. Actually this requires organizing your schedule around meals. Still, being regular is really effective when it comes to speed up your metabolism.
- Counting calories may require some time. Consider downloading and using an app for that.
- Risk of abuse. Should you eat more often without checking portions and calories… you’ll end up gaining much weigh.
Still sounds good? Probably the 3-hour diet is the solution you were looking for.
If you liked this post, you may also want to read our article about beauty drinks to rejuvenate your skin, such as Rejuvenated Collagen Shots.